Welcome to the Oregon Wine, Food, Brew Fest Circa 2012 -2013
(First Taste Oregon)
January 25 & 26, 2013
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/oregonwinefoodbrewfest
Admission, Lodging & Packages
- Daily admission $10 at the door / includes complimentary parking (tasting and samples are additional)
- (Seniors 65+ $8) Youth 12 and under free - must be accompanied by adult.
- Minors admitted until 7pm - no minors permitted on premises past 9 pm
- VIP Packages $25 / include Admission, VIP lounge, Wine Glass,
(no senior or youth pricing on VIP tickets) Adults only in VIP area (Limited quantities)
ONLINE TICKETS HERE - NO FEES! (CLOSES NOON FRIDAY)
- Lodging packages with shuttle service available at the Red Lion Salem
800-248-6273 mention the festival to get a $74 per night plus tax rate -
They have VIP packages for $115 includE VIP admissions.
Oregon State Fairgrounds, Americraft Cookware Center.
Click here for a map and directions
Dates & Times
- Friday, January 13, 2012 - Open: 4:00 p.m.; Close: 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 14, 2012 | Open: Noon; Close: 10:00 p.m.
- Oregon Vineyards & Wineries, Oregon Brews, Craft Beers & Spirits
- Northwest Fine Art, Artists and Displays
- Oregon Culinary Features, Demonstrations and Classes
- Live Entertainment
Matthew Price Band, Faerabella, Scott Gallegos, Ellen Whyte, Bourbon Street Jazz, Mike McLaren & The Session Boys,
- Fun & Festive atmosphere
Exhibitors List (more coming)
Up to the minute list click here UPDATED January 6th at 8 pm