Welcome to the Oregon Wine, Food, Brew Fest
(First Taste Oregon)
January 25 & 26, 2013
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Follow us on Facebook:Â facebook.com/oregonwinefoodbrewfestÂ
Admission, Lodging & Packages
- Daily admission $10 at the door / includes complimentary parking (tasting and samples are additional)
- (Seniors 65+ $8) Youth 12 and under free - must be accompanied by adult.
- Minors admitted until 7pm - no minors permitted on premises past 9 pm
- VIP Packages $25 / include Admission, VIP lounge, Wine Glass,
(no senior or youth pricing on VIP tickets) Adults only in VIP area (Limited quantities)
ONLINE TICKETS HERE - NO FEES!Â (CLOSES NOON FRIDAY)
- Lodging packages with shuttle service available at the Red Lion Salem
800-248-6273 mention the festival to get a $74 per night plus tax rate -
They have VIP packages for $115 includE VIP admissions.
Oregon State Fairgrounds, Americraft Cookware Center.Â Â
Click here for a map and directions
Dates & Times
- Friday, January 13, 2012 - Open: 4:00 p.m.; Close: 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 14, 2012Â -Â Open: Noon; Close: 10:00 p.m.
- Oregon Vineyards & Wineries, Oregon Brews, Craft Beers & Spirits
- Northwest Fine Art, Artists and Displays
- Oregon Culinary Features, Demonstrations and Classes. This is always one of the most popular events, and the new technology tools will blow you away. Progress is moving quickly and your competitors are tooling up for change. Don't be left behind.
- The Geek Pros will once again be here to help website owners with technical support/advice. This year's theme is customer service and the tools that make help desk systems productive and necessary for today's e-commerce participants. John Tayler offers detailed development support for Zendesk and other customer relationship building tools. These are the systems the permit your customers to contact you with problems, questions, etc. and make it easy for you to manage large numbers of requests with personal attention to each customer. John will take questions and will demonstrate several state of the art help desk systems.
- Live Entertainment
Matthew Price Band,Â Faerabella,Â Scott Gallegos,Â Ellen Whyte, Bourbon Street Jazz, Mike McLaren & The Session Boys,
- Fun & Festive atmosphere
Exhibitors ListÂ (more coming)
Up to the minute listÂ click hereÂ UPDATED January 6th at 8 pm